Get instructions to change your address online for FREE and see special money saving cable offers for your new address that include:
Discover hundreds of channels featuring shows, movies, sports and music - including tons of HD choices.
Whether it's sharing photos or managing your finances, you can do more when you have a fast high speed Internet provider.
Stay in touch easily with crystal-clear call quality, superior connection reliability and essential features all at unbelievably low prices.
Enter your new address to see special cable offers.
High speed Internet is available in more regions than ever before and now fiber optic service is up to 200x faster than traditional internet connections.
Did you know you can bundle cable television, high speed Internet and home phone services? Using the latest digital technology, you can watch digital TV with HD, surf lightning fast high speed Internet and save on your home phone bill.
Discover hundreds of channels featuring shows, movies, sports and music.
Share photos, downloading songs, and stream your favorite videos on lighting fast high speed Internet.
Get smart home phone service with Voicemail, Call Waiting, and Caller ID at unbelievably low prices.
When deciding to go with Satellite TV or Cable TV you must consider your unique requirements. Below we highlight some of the key differences to help you to determine which option is best for you.
Are you moving or do you need to change your mailing address? You can quickly and easily change your address to continue receiving your mail. First, you need to let the post office know you are going to change your address and want your mail forwarded to your new location. For $1 you can file a change of address online at the USPS Website. Alternatively you can visit your local post office and fill out PS Form 3575. Regardless of if you choose to file a change of address online or in person you will be asked to provide both your new and old address. Please note that mail forwarding can take up to 2 weeks to begin so it's a good idea to start forwarding while you have access to both your new and old mailing addresses.
Whether it is from one coast to another or just a few blocks away, moving can be exciting and at the same time very stressful. The key to a smooth and successful moving day lies in how you prepare for the move. If you plan well ahead of time and get everything ready and organized, you’ll have fewer things to worry about when the big day finally arrives. The following are a few moving tips for people looking to make a smooth switch to a new place;
1. Get rid of things you don’t need A lot of people have garages and rooms full of things that haven’t been used or even touched for years. Hoarding is a major problem that affects many people, some even unknowingly. While some things may have some sentimental value, a lot of the things people keep have no value and only take up valuable space while gathering up dust. Before the moving day arrives, it is recommended to go through all the stuff in the house and choose what to keep and what to get rid of. If the items have any value, try selling them on a yard sale or through the internet.
2. Get Enough boxes When it comes to boxes, it is better to have more than you need than trying to find some more at the last minute. The boxes also need to be of good quality; not just old amazon boxes that will crumble when you put anything heavy in them. The boxes should also be in different sizes for the different things you’ll need them for. You can get good boxes for free from friends, local businesses, or any other people trying to get rid of boxes.
3. Start Packing Early Anyone who has ever moved will tell you how important it is to get an early start on packing. Packing can even take weeks depending on how much stuff you have. Starting early gives you freedom to move boxes around to get them out of your way, take your time, and avoid panic packing a few days to the moving day.
4. Pack One Room at a Time Packing should be done in an orderly manner to avoid any confusion or misplacement of any items. If you take a scattered approach to packing, you might end up with jumbled boxes that have items from different rooms. To avoid this, pack one room fully before moving on to the next.
5. Label Everything Once you have packed up all the boxes, it is easy to get things mixed up once they get to the new place. Labeling helps avoid this and easily identify items when they are in the boxes which saves a lot of time when you are unpacking. It also helps you know which items need to be handled with care such as valuables, fragile items, among others.
6. Put essentials in one box You may not be able to move and unpack your stuff on the same day. Some people don’t unpack for weeks after they move to their new place. You need to put essentials such as personal grooming items, toilet paper, a torch, among other items in a irst-night’ box to avoid having to go through many boxes trying to find your toothbrush.